- Does your hometown have clubs, organizations, community foundations, or churches that award scholarships? Many organizations give scholarship money to students from local high schools, and often these opportunities are not advertised.
- Browse the list of outside scholarship opportunities recommended and approved by our office. We have conveniently organized the opportunities based off of application deadlines to make your search easier!
- Apply with the outside scholarship foundations of your choice. Be sure to apply to more than one foundation to increase your likelihood to receive an award!
- Create an account on scholarship search web services to help you find scholarships that match your eligibility! A list of common search engines are listed to the left.
- Received a scholarship check? Mail or drop off the scholarship check so that we are able to apply the award to your account!
- Awarded a scholarship but don't have the check? Provide us with an award letter from the foundation/organization that includes the amount they will be sending and how the scholarship should be split.
Palm Beach Atlantic University
Financial Aid Office
Attn: Mariah Gonzales
P.O. Box 24708
West Palm Beach, FL 33416-4708
*If no instructions are received, the scholarship funds will automatically be split between the Fall and Spring semesters.