Click here for Doctor of Nursing Practice Graduate Program
Click here for Application to Upper Division BSN Program
TEAS: If you took the TEAS Exam at PBA, you do not need to do anything further. If you took the TEAS at a different location, please have your official TEAS scores sent through the ATI website to PBA School of Nursing. www.atitesting.com. If you still need to take the TEAS, please contact Heather Wilkins to schedule your TEAS Exam date at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming TEAS Exam dates for current PBA students:
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 12:00noon to 4:00 pm
- Friday, August 28, 2015 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, September 11, 2015 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Monday, September 28, 2015 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Application deadline for Summer: March 1.
Application deadline for Spring: October 1