Click here for Doctor of Nursing Practice Graduate Program
Click here for NursingCAS Application to Upper Division BSN Program
Two-part Application Process:
- Apply to PBA online: https://www.pba.edu/apply-online (current PBA students are not required to apply to PBA online)
- Apply to NursingCAS and designate PBA so we are able to view your Nursing CAS application for BSN Transfer Application (Outside Transfers) or BSN Current Student Application (Currently Enrolled at PBA): http://www.nursingcas.org/. For Instructions, click on link: Nursing CAS Instructions
TEAS: If you took the TEAS Exam at PBA, you do not need to do anything further. If you took the TEAS at a different location, please have your official TEAS scores sent through the ATI website to PBA School of Nursing. www.atitesting.com. If you still need to take the TEAS, please contact Heather Wilkins to schedule your TEAS Exam date at email@example.com.
Upcoming TEAS Exam dates for current PBA students:
- Friday, March 27, 2015 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday, April 17, 2015 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, June 19, 2015 at 12:00noon to 4:00 pm
- Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 12:00noon to 4:00 pm
Transcripts: Transfer Students not currently attending PBA are required to submit all college/university transcripts to the Nursing CAS Application. Upon acceptance all final/official college/university transcripts are to be sent to PBA Admissions Office. Current PBA Students are not required to submit transcripts.
Essay is required on Nursing CAS Application. Choose one of the following areas, and submit a personal statement on that topic. Please limit your statement to no more than 250 words.
- Give a candid evaluation of yourself as a person. Please discuss, in order of importance, the personal characteristics or qualities you feel are your strengths, as well as those you feel are your weaknesses.
- Discuss your background, attitudes, and interests that have convinced you to pursue a bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Discuss your perception of the professional nurse’s role in the health care system.
- Discuss your expectations for your nursing practice five years after graduation from a B.S.N. program.
Recommendations/References will be handled through Nursing CAS Application. Three references are required: Two professional (college professor or employer) and one personal (pastor/leader).
Application deadline for Summer: March 1.
Application deadline for Spring: October 1