Click here for Doctor of Nursing Practice Graduate Program
Click here for Application to Upper Division BSN Program
TEAS: If you took the TEAS Exam at PBA, you do not need to do anything further. If you took the TEAS at a different location, please have your official TEAS scores sent through the ATI website to PBA School of Nursing. www.atitesting.com. If you still need to take the TEAS, please contact Nancy Peifer to schedule your TEAS Exam date at email@example.com.
Note: Please be aware that the TEAS test will have a significant format & scoring change in August, although the content is not supposed to change. Study guides for the new TEAS test are currently available in the campus bookstore.
Upcoming TEAS Exam dates for current PBA students:
- Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday, August 12, 2016 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday, September 2 2016 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 6 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Monday, September 12 at 9 am to 1:00 pm
- Thursday, September 29 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Application deadline for Summer: March 1.
Application deadline for Spring: October 1