If PBA is the only college/university you have ever attended, you do not need to send in any transcripts.
If you have attended another college or university, please send a copy of your un-official transcripts from those schools to email@example.com.
may be sent hardcopy, e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fax (561-803-2828)
- You can e-mail the form to the recipient, or they can write a letter.
- If you took the TEAS at PBA, you do not need to do anything additionalIf you took the TEAS somewhere else, please have ATI send your official scores to PBA.
- If you still need to take the TEAS, please contact Adriane McPheeters as soon as possible to schedule a TEAS
- Currently scheduled TEAS tests:
- September 13, 2013 Friday @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- September 17, 2013 Tuesday @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
- September 20, 2013 Friday @ 1:00 pm - 5 pm
Essay is now incorporated into the online form.