Click here for Doctor of Nursing Practice Graduate Program
Click here for Application to Upper Division BSN Program
TEAS: If you took the TEAS Exam at PBA, you do not need to do anything further. If you took the TEAS at a different location, please have your official TEAS scores sent through the ATI website to PBA School of Nursing. www.atitesting.com. If you still need to take the TEAS, please contact Nancy Peifer to schedule your TEAS Exam date at email@example.com.
Upcoming TEAS Exam dates for current PBA students:
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Monday, April 4, 2016 at 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Friday, April 15, 2016 at 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Application deadline for Summer: March 1.
Application deadline for Spring: October 1