WHAT IS THE FEDERAL TEACH GRANT?
- The Federal TEACH Grant is a program for which full-time day undergraduate students, seeking first degree in Education, with an eligible GPA can apply. Students are required to teach in a high-need field at a low-income school for four years post graduation. Students must have also successfully passed the First Screening process and formally been accepted into the Education program. Eligible Education majors include Secondary Education/Mathematics and Elementary Education (with minor in Exceptional Student Education, Mathematics, or Science).
- Formal acceptance into the Education Program in the PBA School of Education
- Successful passing of First Screening
- Have a declared major of Secondary Education/Mathematics or
- Elementary Education (with minor in Exceptional Student Education, Mathematics or Science)
- Have at least a 3.25 GPA
- Meet the basic criteria for federal student aid programs
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the TEACH Grant Counseling
- Complete the TEACH Grant Agreement to Serve or Repay (Agreement)
- Email the Financial Aid Office to apply the grant to your account.